His music has a deep emotional resonance that endures
IMOGEN THOMAS DIRECTOR
He knows exactly what the scene requires
and he is able to move from a melody with few twists to a soundtrack full of energy
SEPTIEME FACTORY (Distribution for STRIKE/MANGO)
He nailed the music score for 'Strike' time and time again..
TREVOR HARDY DIRECTOR
Peter injected an exciting edge to every session, taking the music to the next level.
JASON "PHATS" HAYWARD - AKA PHATS AND SMALL
With Peter you don't get 'just' a world class musician, you also get a conductor, an arranger,
an educator and encourager, and a man for whom limitations simply don't exist.
NICK PYNN, COMPOSER AND MULTI INSTRUMENTALIST
Current Scoring Projects:
- Feature stop animation Strike with Gigglefish animation studios and director Trevor Hardy. Featuring the voice of Ken Stott. Full orchestra, sound design recording at Air Studios in July. Release in US September 2019 with Indican and Lionsgate.
- Australian film Emu Runner. Directed by Imogen Thomas and featuring actor Wayne Blair. distributed 2019 by Umbrella. Official selection at TIFF and SydneyFF. Best Indie film at Gold Coast FF.
- Pebble Beach Screen Partner's film musical Champagne Chandra with Director Vadim Jean. Project in development
- Production music for Australian library company Beatboxmusic.com and UK based liftmusic.co.uk
- 2017 finalist of the Oticons International film scoring competition
- Orchestrator & conductor on the BAFTA nominated for music score, BAFTA Winning for original content and IVOR winnning PS4 release, Horizon: Zero Dawn
- Composer of additional music score for Mike Brook's award winning (Sydney Film Festival) rock documentary Something Quite Peculiar
- Orchestrator & conductor, for Joris de Man's epic score, the feature stop animation Chuck Steel, Night of the Trampires
- Orchestrator & Conductor for 1960s seminal album by Roger McGough and Andy Roberts, Summer with Monika performances with Royal Liverpool Philharmonic's ensemble 10/10
- Composer and arranger for recording artists including British songstress Judie Tzuke, Folk legends The Oyster Band and the internationally acclaimed Claire Martin OBE, working on projects with major record labels, such as, Linn, Mercury, Sony and Island