- Composer for feature stop animation Strike with Gigglefish animation studios and director Trevor Hardy. Featuring the voice of Ken Stott.
- Composer for Pebble Beach Screen Partner's film musical Champagne Chandra with Director Vadim Jean.
- Composer for Australian film Emu Runner, with director Imogen Thomas and actor Wayne Blair.
- Composer for Australian library company Beatboxmusic.com and liftmusic.co.uk
- Composer with the international agency SMA Talent, and an associated composer with West Pier Music.
- Artist for RODE Microphones
- 2017 finalist of the Oticons International film scoring competition
- Orchestrator & conductor on the BAFTA nominated for music score, BAFTA Winning for original content and IVOR nominated PS4 release, Horizon: Zero Dawn
- Composer of additional music score for Mike Brook's award winning (Sydney Film Festival) rock documentary Something Quite Peculiar
- Orchestrator & conductor, for Joris de Man's epic score, the feature stop animation Chuck Steel, Night of the Trampires
- Orchestrator & Conductor for 1960s seminal album by Roger McGough and Andy Roberts, Summer with Monika performances withRoyal Liverpool Philharmonic's ensemble 10/10
- Composer and arranger for recording artists including British songstress Judie Tzuke, Folk legends The Oyster Band and the internationally acclaimed Claire Martin OBE, working on projects with major record labels, such as, Linn, Mercury, Sony and Island